LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES IN THE 2021 TRANSFER EXAMINATION INTO JSS 2.
KINDLY READ CAREFULLY
CANDIDATES LISTED BELOW ARE HEREBY INVITED FOR INTERVIEW.
DATE OF INTERVIEW: SATURDAY, 17TH JULY, 2021
VENUE: ST. GREGORY’S COLLEGE, IKOYI, LAGOS
NATURE OF INTERVIEW: WRITTEN AND ORAL (PLEASE BE PREPARED)
KINDLY TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- ACCREDITATION OF CANDIDATES BEGINS AT 7AM.
- THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ‘AFRICAN TIME’. EACH CANDIDATE MUST BE SEATED IN THE INTERVIEW HALL AT 8AM.
- EACH CANDIDATE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY BOTH PARENTS.
- CANDIDATES SITTING FOR OTHER EXAMINATIONS ON 17TH JULY, 2021 MUST NOTIFY THE COLLEGE OFFICIALLY. ALL CORRESPONDENCES SHOULD BE SENT TO THE COLLEGE EMAIL ADDRESS (email@example.com) ON OR BEFORE THURSDAY 15TH JULY, 2021
- A NON-REFUNDABLE ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGE OF FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (₦5,000.00) IS TO BE PAID PRIOR TO THE INTERVIEW DATE.
- CLICK ON “PROCEED FOR INTERVIEW” TO SECURE INTERVIEW SLIP
- INTERVIEW SLIPS WILL BE PRESENTED BEFORE CANDIDATES ARE ALLOWED INTO THE INTERVIEW HALL.
- Dear Parents/Guardians, we congratulate you on your sons/wards’ admission into the prestigious St. Gregory’s College, SW Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Kindly view our College prospectus via our website and adhere strictly to the instructions contained therein.
- It is important to note that all payments are to be made online on our College website. This is to enable the College monitor all payments so as not to exceed the quota for admission for the new academic session.
- The College will not accept payments through means other than the online platform on the College website.
- NOTE THAT ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO COMMENCE ON MONDAY, 15TH MARCH, 2021. THIS IS TO ENSURE THAT RECEIPTS FOR PAYMENTS ARE GENERATED IMMEDIATELY PAYMENTS ARE MADE. ANY PAYMENT MADE BEFORE THIS DATE IS DONE AT YOUR RISK.
- Receipts for all payments will be forwarded to you by email and SMS so that you do not need to come to the College for any receipts. A copy of the receipt will also be on the College platform for reconciliation purposes.
- Also, bear in mind that the College admission portal will be closed once payments have been made for the expected number of candidates for admission.
- This admission offer is valid only on full payment of the fees in accordance with the specified dates in the prospectus.
- The College has limited slots for prospective Day Students.
- Once the allotted slots for Day Students have been taken, concessions shall not be given on any ground (medical, location or personal) to accommodate more.
- Parents are encouraged to have viable media of communication (WhatsApp and email addresses). All SMS shall be dispatched through these means as well as the College website.