NAMES OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR TRANSFER INTERVIEW BASIC 10 (SSS 1) 2022-2023
KINDLY READ CAREFULLY
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AT THE 2022/2023 TRANSFER EXAMINATION INTO BASIC 8 (JSS2) AND YEAR 10 (SSS1)
WE CONGRATULATE THE CANDIDATES LISTED BELOW FOR THEIR SUCCESS AT THE TRANSFER ENTRANCE EXAMINATION INTO OUR COLLEGE WRITTEN ON SATURDAY 23RD JULY, 2022 AND ARE PLEASED TO INVITE THEM FOR THE INTERVIEW.
DATE OF INTERVIEW: SATURDAY, 30TH JULY, 2022
VENUE: ST. GREGORY’S COLLEGE, SW IKOYI, LAGOS
NATURE OF INTERVIEW: WRITTEN AND ORAL (PLEASE BE PREPARED)
KINDLY TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- ACCREDITATION OF CANDIDATES BEGINS AT 7:15AM.
- THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ‘AFRICAN TIME’. EACH CANDIDATE MUST BE SEATED IN THE INTERVIEW HALL AT 8AM.
- EACH CANDIDATE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY BOTH PARENTS.
- CANDIDATES SITTING FOR OTHER EXAMINATIONS ON 30TH JULY, 2022 MUST NOTIFY THE COLLEGE OFFICIALLY. ALL CORRESPONDENCES SHOULD BE SENT TO THE COLLEGE EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY ON THURSDAY 28TH MARCH, 2022.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGE OF TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (₦10,000.00) IS TO BE PAID PRIOR TO THE INTERVIEW DATE.
- CLICK ON “PROCEED FOR INTERVIEW” TO SECURE INTERVIEW SLIP
- INTERVIEW SLIPS WILL BE PRESENTED BEFORE CANDIDATES ARE ALLOWED INTO THE INTERVIEW HALL.
- Dear Parents/Guardians, we congratulate you on your sons/wards’ admission into the prestigious St. Gregory’s College, SW Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Kindly view our College prospectus via our website and adhere strictly to the instructions contained therein.
- It is important to note that all payments are to be made online on our College website. This is to enable the College monitor all payments so as not to exceed the quota for admission for the new academic session.
- The College will not accept payments through means other than the online platform on the College website.
- NOTE THAT ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO COMMENCE ON MONDAY, 24TH MARCH, 2022. THIS IS TO ENSURE THAT RECEIPTS FOR PAYMENTS ARE GENERATED IMMEDIATELY PAYMENTS ARE MADE. ANY PAYMENT MADE BEFORE THIS DATE IS DONE AT YOUR RISK.
- Receipts for all payments will be forwarded to you by email and SMS so that you do not need to come to the College for any receipts. A copy of the receipt will also be on the College platform for reconciliation purposes.
- Also, bear in mind that the College admission portal will be closed once payments have been made for the expected number of candidates for admission.
- This admission offer is valid only on full payment of the fees in accordance with the specified dates in the prospectus.
- The College has limited slots for prospective Day Students.
- Once the allotted slots for Day Students have been taken, concessions shall not be given on any ground (medical, location or personal) to accommodate more.
- Parents are encouraged to have viable media of communication (WhatsApp and email addresses). All SMS shall be dispatched through these means as well as the College website.