LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO JSS2/SS1 (2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION).
KINDLY READ CAREFULLY
KINDLY READ CAREFULLY
DEAR PARENT/GUARDIAN, THE COLLEGE MANAGEMENT HEARTILY CONGRATULATES YOU ON YOUR SON’S TRANSFER ADMISSION INTO JSS 2 AND SSS1 IN ST. GREGORY’S COLLEGE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION.
KINDLY DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED COLLEGE PROSPECTUS FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. BE INFORMED THAT YOUR SON’S ADMISSION IS VALID ONLY ON THE FULL COMPLETION OF THE STIPULATED FEES.
BY THIS ADMISSION, YOUR SON JOINS THE ARRAY OF YOUNG MEN IN THIS CITADEL OF LEARNING WHERE THE VISION IS FOR A HOLISTIC FORMATION OF STUDENTS.
THE COLLEGE MANAGEMENT ENCOURAGES PARENTS/GUARDIANS TO HAVE VIABLE COMMUNICATION PLATFORMS (WHATSAPP & EMAIL ADDRESSES). ALL SHORT MESSAGE SERVICES (SMS) SHALL BE DISPATCHED THROUGH THESE MEANS AS WELL AS THE COLLEGE WEBSITE.
- Dear Parents/Guardians, we congratulate you on your sons/wards’ admission into the prestigious St. Gregory’s College, SW Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Kindly view our College prospectus via our website and adhere strictly to the instructions contained therein.
- It is important to note that all payments are to be made online on our College website. This is to enable the College monitor all payments so as not to exceed the quota for admission for the new academic session.
- The College will not accept payments through means other than the online platform on the College website.
- NOTE THAT ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO COMMENCE ON THURSDAY, 22ND JULY, 2021. THIS IS TO ENSURE THAT RECEIPTS FOR PAYMENTS ARE GENERATED IMMEDIATELY PAYMENTS ARE MADE. ANY PAYMENT MADE BEFORE THIS DATE IS DONE AT YOUR RISK.
- Receipts for all payments will be forwarded to you by email and SMS so that you do not need to come to the College for any receipts. A copy of the receipt will also be on the College platform for reconciliation purposes.
- Also, bear in mind that the College admission portal will be closed once payments have been made for the expected number of candidates for admission.
- This admission offer is valid only on full payment of the fees in accordance with the specified dates in the prospectus.
- The College has limited slots for prospective Day Students.
- Once the allotted slots for Day Students have been taken, concessions shall not be given on any ground (medical, location or personal) to accommodate more.
- Parents are encouraged to have viable media of communication (WhatsApp and email addresses). All SMS shall be dispatched through these means as well as the College website.