Admission into Basic 7 (JSS1)
- Obtain an Entrance Examination form for ₦5,000 from the College Administrative office between 8am and 3pm from Monday through Friday.
- Fill the sections therein appropriately and affix a passport photograph each on the required portions of the form.
- Ensure that the “RECOMMENDATION BY HEAD TEACHER” section is duly signed and stamped by the Head Teacher.
- Return the form to the College before the date of the entrance examination in March.
- Candidates must report in the College at 8am on the 23rd February, 2019 for accreditation prior to the commencement of Examination at 9am.
- Date of release of Examination results and Interview will be made known to the candidates on the entrance examination day.
- Date of release of Interview results/Collection of admission letter and prospectus will be announced to the candidates/parents on Interview day.