In St. Gregory’s College, we hold dear the words of Francois Rabelais that, “A child is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be lit”.
In this light, we aim to:
- Give every child a solid spiritual foundation.
- Develop every child’s potential.
- Help every child to be competitive and bold.
- Create an exciting environment.
- Encourage independent thinking.
- Provide opportunities that challenge.
- Prepare every child to make positive difference.
- Ensure that self esteem and confidence are high.
- Share hopes and encourage optimism and self-belief.
- Provide opportunities to reflect on life and learning.
- Ensure everyone has a voice and an opportunity to be heard.
- Encourage good health and well-being for all.