Good morning dear parents.
We wish to inform you that supervisors of our Zoom sessions have reported that the following distractions from our children hinder the smooth running of our lessons:
– Our students’ siblings walking about in the room while lessons are ongoing.
– Noisy background from social media chats, games and television shows, amongst others.
– Some students still join the online classes late.
– Few students join classes without their videos- thereby making teachers to spend some of their valuable lesson time calling on them to enable their videos.
– Some students still do not write their names in full with their classes/arms.
We therefore call on you parents to help caution and control your children and ensure that all forms of distractions are stopped.
Also note that teachers have been instructed to report and disengage students who fail to adhere strictly to these simple guidelines.