Happy New Year dear parents!
This is to remind you of the following in preparation for our students’ resumption for second term:
1. Boarding Students are to resume to the College on Sunday, 5th January, 2020 before 5pm.
2. Evidence of payments to the bursary department are required for admission into the hostel.
3. Only acceptable provisions are allowed for students.
4. Students are to keep the recommended low hair cut
5. Every student is to resume with his personal clipper, 3 padlocks (for his bag, classroom desk & hostel locker; for those who have misplaced theirs) and wristwatch. NOTE THAT SMART WRISTWATCHES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
6. We implore all parents to encourage their children to take their studies seriously, be careful with keep College properties, and be open to positive changes as we begin the second term of the 2019/2020 academic session.