Greetings dear parents!
This is to remind you of the following in preparation for our students’ resumption:
1. Boarding Students are to resume to the College on Sunday, 15th September, 2019 before 5pm.
2. Evidence of payments to the bursary department are required for admission into the hostel.
3. Medical reports on fitness tests will be required of students to be admitted into the hostel.
4. Only acceptable provisions are allowed for students.
5. Students are to keep the recommended low hair cut
6. Every student is to resume with his personal clipper, 3 padlocks (for his bag, classroom desk & hostel locker) and wristwatch. NOTE THAT SMART WRISTWATCHES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
7. We implore all parents to encourage their children to take their studies seriously, maintain College properties, and be open to positive changes as we begin the first term of the 2019/2020 academic session.