Greetings dear Parents.
Please be reminded of the following in preparation for our students’ resumption from the midterm:
1. Boarding Students are to resume to the College on Sunday, 9th June, 2019 before 5pm.
2. Students who fail to resume on medical grounds are to present medical report upon resumption.
3. Only acceptable provisions are to be brought in by your children. All forms of liquid provision and cooked meals are contrabands and thus not accepted.
4. Only students with the recommended low hair cut will be granted admission into the hostel.
5. Senior students’ school uniforms must be white long sleeve shirts with buttons not cufflinks and trousers that cover their ankles. No slim fit trousers please!
6. Every student is to come with his personal clipper, wristwatch (No Smart Wristwatches) and mosquito net.
7. Parents are to encourage their children to take their studies seriously and be well behaved.