- A. Obtain a transfer admission form for N10,000 only from the College or online (https://eportal.stgregoryscollege.ng/admission-form), fill the form, attach a passport photograph and return with the following documents:
- For JSS2 Candidates, please attach photocopies of JSS One (1st, 2nd and 3rd terms) results of the just completed academic session (2018/2019) with a minimum of 9 distinctions/credits, including English Language, Mathematics, Basic Science and Technology, and C.R.K with an overall minimum of 70% cumulative pass in the 3rd term examination.
- For SS1 Candidates, please attach photocopies of JSS3 (1st term, 2nd term BECE Mock Examination) results together with the 2018 current B.E.C.E results (NECO JSCE/State JSCE) with a minimum of 9 distinctions/credits including English Language, Mathematics, Basic Science and Technology and, C.R.K.
iii. “Form B” to be filled by Principal with key notes on Morals.
- “Form C” to be filled by parents with key notes on medical history,
morals and challenges.
- OTHER VITAL INFORMATION
- Date of purchase of Transfer Admission form: 11th March, 2019 – 28th June, 2019.
- Deadline date for submission of Admission form: 4th July, 2019.
- Date/Time of Entrance Examination: Saturday 6th July, 2019 at 9.am
- Release of result: Saturday 13th July, 2019 at 10.am.
- Interview Date / Time: Saturday 20th July, 2019 at 9.am.
- Release of interview results/Offer of Admission Letter, prospectus, etc: Wednesday 24th July, 2019 at 10.am
NOTE: Admission is for Boarders only.